GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR SINGLE TRAVELER
When you make a booking with us, you enter into a contract with Sisters Tours Vietnam JSC. These booking conditions form the basis of the contract.
The Quotation is based on the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Traveler shall provide Passengers List and Rooming Requirements to us as early as is practicable but not less than sixty (60) days prior to the tour’s arrival in Vietnam, together with any special dietary or other requirements. Any late booking requests (within 60 days) will be handled on a case-by-case basis after this date. Please refer to item 5 below.
2. Upon receiving the Passenger List and rooming requirements Sisters Tours Vietnam shall make immediate Provisional Bookings and other arrangements for your tour in accordance with your tour programme advised to us and which forms the basis of our quotation.
3. Sisters Tours Vietnam shall Invoice the Traveler for a NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit of US $300 per person at the confirmation of the tour.
4. Traveler shall pay the full one hundred percent (100%) as Invoiced by bank transfer or credit cards through online payment not less than forty five (45) days prior to the arrival of your tour.
5. Late/Last Minute additions to the tour. Any late booking request accepted and confirmed by Sisters Tours must be paid for at the time agreed between us.
6. If a cancellation is made more than forty five (45) days prior to the client’s arrival, NON-REFUNDABLE Deposit of US $300 per person will be retained by Sisters Tours Vietnam to cover the cost of all work performed on your behalf. If a cancellation is made within forty five (45) days prior to the client’s arrival, a cancellation charge for fifty percent (50%) of the Total Invoice will be applied and retained by Sisters Tours Vietnam. If a cancellation is made within seven (07) days prior to the client’s arrival, the full charge of the Total Invoice will be applied and retained by Sisters Tours Vietnam. Notification of cancellation must be made in writing to Sisters Tours Vietnam either by fax or email and acknowledged by us.
7. Government Tax/Service charge: Sisters Tours Vietnam reserves the right to adjust the quotations agreed in the contract in the event of tax alternations by the government, and service charge amendments by suppliers.
8. OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
* Flexibility As the nature of this type of travel requires a certain amount of flexibility on the part of the traveler, it should be understood that certain modes of transport, itineraries and amenities may be subject to change as a result of unforeseen local events such as climate, mechanical breakdown, political
insurrection, etc. We will always endeavour to provide replacement components of an equal or greater value.
* Child Rate
Under 2 years: free of charge and no meal/no bed (Sharing with adult).
Between 2-11years: Sharing room WITHOUT extra bed pay 30 % adult fare, WITH extra bed pay 50% fare.
* Tour Leaders
Services are provided free of charge (F.O.C.) forone tour leader with every 15 paying tour members. F.O.C for the tour leader is on twin shared basis. Single room can be arranged with single surcharge. F.O.C for the tour leader with a group of less than 15 members can be arranged by special request.
* Unused Services: There are no refunds for unused services. Further, discounts can not be given if the client requests changes in program once the tour has been confirmed. I.e. missing a day of a multi- day trip does not result in a partial refund of trip price once the trip has been booked and initial deposit paid.
Each traveler must acknowledge that the price of the tour does not cover the cost of any insurance. Each traveler is responsible for purchasing and possessing his/her own personal travel and medical insurance. Insurance must cover personal accident, medical expenses, air ambulance, loss of effects,
repatriation costs and all other costs resulting from loss, damage or injury. Travelers are also recommended to have Trip Cancellation Insurance to recover costs should unforeseen events make their trip not possible, or in the case that unforeseen events cause the guest to incur additional expenses, such in the case of delays, weather, strikes, etc, Sisters Tours Vietnam will not be held responsible for these additional expenses.
We provide SOS International emergency air evacuation services for all Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Myanmar travel at request.
* Your Health and Fitness
One of our first cares is for you to have a safe and healthy tour. Travelers must be in a reasonable level of health and fitness before undertaking any of our tours. If you have questions about your health please consult your family doctor. Sisters Tours Vietnam insists that each traveler be equipped with his/her own emergency medical insurance.
Sisters Tours Vietnam will not be responsible for any injury or death, accident, delay, loss, damage or irregularity resulting from acts undertaken on a tour. This includes such irregularities as vehicle defects, acts of God, delays, government restriction, civil disturbance, accidents by boat, bicycle, motor vehicle or any other form of transport or any form of accommodation. Airline schedules and local conditions may affect accommodation and itineraries. Should this occurs, Sisters Tours Vietnam will endeavor to substitute a suitable arrangement of similar value.
*Acceptance of Risk
Each traveler assumes the risk of injury to his/her person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of adventure travel and may not recover from Sisters Tours Vietnam for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of biking, hiking, boating, etc. This includes, but is not limited to: weather and road conditions; existing and changing weather conditions; bare spots; rocks; stumps; gravel; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other bikers, hikers, pedestrians, motorized vehicles, variations in terrain; and the failure of participants to act within their own abilities.
Each traveler has the responsibility for knowing the range of his/her own ability and to act within the limits of such ability. Each traveler expressly accepts and assumes the risk of and all legal responsibility for any injury or damage to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of adventure travel. Each traveler has the duty to heed all posted information and other warnings and to refrain from acting in a manner which may cause or contribute to the injury of themselves or others. It is important that clients realize that they are responsible for making themselves aware of the risks involved and of making their decisions accordingly.
* Accuracy of Information
Traveler must provide their name as written in their passport, as well as their passport number and expiration date. Each traveler is responsible for notifying Sisters Tours Vietnam if airline tickets reserved in their name have incorrect details such as name spellings, designations, etc. Sisters Tours Vietnam will not be responsible if airline tickets reserved with incorrect details such as name spelling, designation etc given by the traveler.
Sisters Tours Vietnam keeps all the information of our clients completely private and will not deliver information to third parties unless we get your permission and have a good reason to do so.
GENERAL TERMS OF BUSINESS FOR GROUP ( FROM 6 TRAVELERS)